11 Nov 11th November Exeter Swap Shop
Nothing to wear? But your wardrobe is bursting at the seams? Back by popular demand, it’s time to SWAP ‘TIL YOU DROP!
This November, Altr.d clothing, Dopplle and Exeter Fashion Soc bring you Exeter’s most exciting clothes swap yet. Lots of clothes, lots of people, lots of swapping.
How will it work? ✨
In the week leading up to the clothes swap you will find clothing drop points on Streatham campus (more info will be provided, check our socials).
At the drop point a team member will review your clothes, take your name and record the number of tokens you are due on our list. (this means you don’t have to worry about losing tokens!)
On the day of the event arrive with your bag and begin swapping! The clothes will be set up and ready for you to browse.
Once you’ve made your selection head to the desk where a team member will check out your new clothes and redeem your tokens!
A quick note about some rules…✨
– We will accept a maximum of 10 items of good quality clothing per person.
– ‘Good quality’ is determined by a garment being fit to wear. This includes: no holes, no tears, not threadbare/over worn, not dirty, stained or has broken fastenings
– Items not accepted: jewellery, underwear, socks, nightwear, swimwear, children’s clothes, shoes
– Unwearable clothing should be recycled or repaired
– 1 item = 1 token
– please respect our team member’s decision making
We look forward to seeing you there swappers!